Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my adorable little niece who is full of life and who brings life everywhere she goes. Hadassah Elise turned 3 today. She is full of spunk and has a personality that has taken her parents by surprise. There is never a dull moment when in the presence of "Dassah" as Aleia calls her.

You hear it so often that time flies so quickly, but seriously it seems like just a year ago that she was born, but as I dressed the baby today I was reminded of the day Hadassah was born because I dressed Brienna in the same outfit Aleia wore when we went to see Hadassah for the first time. I know you all say "how can she remember what her 3 1/2 year old wore 3 years ago, when you can't even remember what you wore yesterday", YES!!! it's true I have a vivid memory, it's like my mind takes pictures and stores them in some data base until the time comes that I need it again.

The girls and I are packed and hopefully mentally prepared for the trip back to America, I thank all of you for your thoughts, e-mails, comments and prayers...it sure has helped. Thanks so much.

No comments: