Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Ladies Night Out

1st. night out without Brienna. I left her with Charles, and Aleia stayed with Savannah Suppan while I enjoyed 3 hours with 3 great ladies from our church.

We enjoyed a little Sushi and some tasty Seafood soup. Afterwards we walked to a nice cafe and had a delicious cappuccino.

Many of you who have small babies can appreciate that I took a little time out for myself and wow it felt amazing...a big thanks goes out to Savannah and my wonderful husband for making it possible for me to enjoy a well needed night out with the ladies. When I picked Aleia up from Savannah's house she said "Mama you forgot me, don't do that again", well I explained that she had nothing to worry about cause Mama came back, and she quickly forgave me when I told her she could have pop corn for her bed time snack. (Looking forward to the next ladies night out)

1 comment:

Kendra Lynn said...

Glad to hear you got some "ME" time. We all need that from time to time, don't we?
I love you...miss you.

Kendra