Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bedtime Rhymes


Since Charles has been gone I've been working with Aleia on memorizing her first bedtime rhyme, well she knows Twinkle Twinkle little star and Rock-a-bye,baby.

We are learning Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

She almost has it totally memorized and I'm so impressed, she can't wait until her daddy is home so she can say it with no help.

Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
Bless the bed that I lie on.
Four corners to my bed.
Four angels round my head.
One to watch and one to pray.
And two to guide me through the day.

3 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

I saw your hubby at the camp this week, but didn't get the chance to say hello. :(
Love you all and miss you terribly...happy birthday!

Kendra

The Brown's said...

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY??? Happy Birthday:O)
I think that the bedtime rhyme is so sweet!
I hope thgt your man gets to come home soon! Hang in there:O)

p.s. LOVED the picture of Bre and Charles on MHR fri. such a sweet heart felt tribute!

Stacey said...

Yeah my Birthday was Sunday the 2nd of August. I post about it in a few days.

Charles will be home on Friday, can't wait.