Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday....Dad


Today my Dad turns one year older. He still doesn't act or seem a day over 29, he can keep up with the best of us. He's a hard working man, who has served in the Navy, retired from Saturn and is now doing many things for the Veterans department in Ypsilanti, Michigan.

I am so thankful to have such a fun, loving and understanding Dad. When I think no one understands me or I just need to smile I give him a call and he seems to know just what to say to brighten day.

The older I get and the more things that come my way, I am so thankful I have my Dad to lean on.

He always comes through for me. My most recent memory is when I had to move my Mom to Arkansas, he was there every step of the way for me. He helped me pack, drive, move and then set her home up all in one week. We made some great memories and I could have never gotten trough such an emotional and physically hard time without him by my side.

Happy Birthday Dad, your the best Dad to me.

No comments: