Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

My Husband Rocks....Friday

I was talking with a few ladies recently and they were asking me how I got my husband not to bring his cell phone to the dinner table. I told them I just simply asked if he could give our family his undivided attention when we are all at the table eating....and he tries his best to comply.

My husband rocks because although he is not able to spend a lot of time with us the time that he does spend he tries to make it all about us. He sets the phone aside at dinner and that makes the 3 of us feel real important.

I also think he rocks because he calls me for no reason through out the day just to check on me to make sure that I'm doing ok.

3 comments:

katylinvw said...

he does rock! way to speak highly of him to your girlfriends :) hope you guys have a great weekend!

Pastor said...

My wife ROCKS everyday! She is a wonderful mom, the best wife and she is doing such a wonderful job keeping up the many different responsibilities she has as well as a few that belong to me. Ha. She is fantastic. Love you babe

The Brown's said...

I love all the sweet things you have to say about charles. He really is a great man and such a good Dad!