Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time 4 your Pea's...Baby


Brienna is really beginning to enjoy a lot more table food. She will now eat little chunks of Gouda cheese, chicken nuggets, banana, lunch meat and any kind of bread.
Aleia is a wonderful helper and finds great joy in feeding her baby sister. Every time Aleia was ready to feed Brienna she would say "time for your pea's baby".

Their personalities are so compatible...they are fun to watch as they play together and love on one another. So thankful for my two little precious girls.

5 comments:

The Brown's said...

I love that they love each other so much!! I am happy you posted. I was beginning to worry about you! Hope you are all doing well:O)

Pastor said...

Ok, now I know why we have so many ants in the house! These are things that don't happen when daddy is home! Love my girls and the woman that let's them do what they want while I am at the church. :)

Pastor said...

Hey, I am getting the hang of this. 1. Check your blog daily 2. post a comment 3. earn brownie points 4. repeat process daily. Ha-ha. Love you!

Stacey said...

Just to clear any misunderstanding up that Pastor is my husband:-) well he is my Pastor too:-)

Thank you honey for taking time out to check my blog and yes the girls get away with a lot more when your not around:-) lol.

Kendra Lynn said...

so so cute...and sweet...