Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pizza Hut in Bratislava


Thanks to Amanda who told us that there was a Pizza Hut in Bratislava, you are wonderful!

Charles, Aleia, Brienna, Amber and I enjoyed the 45 minute drive to Bratislava. Never knew one could be so desperate for a taste of American deep dish pizza. Well let me tell you all of you who have one right down the street from ya and never go shame on ya;-) We enjoyed every bite of the stuffed cheesy crust pizza we ordered and everyone in the place knew we were enjoying it to.

Here Amber and I are displaying the most beautiful thing we have seen that reminds us of home since we've been here in Austria. Can't wait to go again, and the most wonderful thing is that we all ate for 24 euro, can't do that in Vienna.....hardly can eat at McDonald's for that.

Next time you all eat a wonderful home delivered pizza or sit down to eat a wonderful American Pizza eat a piece for us.

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

MMMMM..... Pizza! I am right there with you! I would drive 45 minutes for pizza! I am happy for you that you got to have a small taste of home!

p.s. How have you been? Things going ok? How is your sister?

Kendra Lynn said...

I remember DYING for American food in Paris...Scott found me a Pizza Hut and I was so so excited! :) I love you guys...

Kendra