Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Learning Guide

We are in yet another little stage with our almost 4 year old. She has recently learned how to negotiate with phrases such as "but Mom, I'm not tired", "but Mom, I'm not hungry", "but Mom, I didn't do it".....I am sure all of you Mothers have gone through this one or are going to go through it soon.

Yesterday I put a stop to the "BUT MAMA" thing, out of frustration my quickest response was "Aleia I don't want to here "but" before another statement again, and she of course said BUT WHY;-) and I said because we set on our butts....hahahaha I don't even know where that came from but I started laughing so hard and so did she, she said "Mama your hilarious".

Why doesn't parenting come with a learning guide to help you with all the right come backs to the question WHY???

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

hahaha that is hysterical! Good come back! Sounds like you are doing just fine!:O)

Kendra Lynn said...

LOL...Meredith is a champion bargainer. She LOVES to try to get me to change my mind. The hard part is sticking to my original statement and NOT giving in to her wily ways. :)
Love you.