We have a full schedule of events coming up very soon. They are as follows:
1. Easter Sunday (dress girls in their new Easter dresses, open baskets, have service, dinner, take a walk, put girls to bed, and clean up the house from the weekend)
2. Charles arrives home from Spain Monday the 13th at 10:30 a.m
3. Tuesday the 14th at 9 a.m Aleia has an interview at her pre-school, they want to see how much German she knows before they enroll her for September.
4. Tuesday the 14th at 3:30 p.m both girls have a doctors appointment, Aleia has a check up on her bronical asthma and Brienna has one more vaccination and then no more until she is 18 months.
5. Tuesday the 14th from 5-8 Amber will watch the girls while Charles and I go on a date.
6. Wednesday 15th Charles leaves for the Philippians to preach a conference and will arrive back home on the 26th of April.
7. From now until the 30th of April the church, our staff and I will be preparing for the up coming conference we will be hosting here at the headquarters church for approximately 450 people. We have around 12 countries that will be represented at this meeting. Our guest speaker will be Rev. Lee Stoneking and we are looking forward to his arrival and ministry.
We have a full month a head of us, and are trying to stay focused and on schedule day by day....Balance is the word we use A LOT in our home:-) it isn't an easy thing but we strive to have Balance in everything we do, it is an on going effort.
What is your schedule like for the next few weeks? Busy or not much at all.